Monday 13 October 2014

My Room-My Bed Chamber- My Boudoir

I have been thinking over the last few days that I need a post that will help my readers to get to know me. Rather then writing you an essay about where I went to school, my first pet name and my general likes and dislikes. I thought you might prefer to see my bedroom instead. 
My bedroom is above the garage, so the size of a single garage which is good, but it has it's own roof so is so cold in the winter.
One of the best things in my room is my trunk. I bought it for all my DVDs but only the Disney ones 
would fit. So it became my Disney Trunk. I bought the trunk from the Range and it cost £35
Love my retro telephone it has a fantastic ring. Underneath is a booklet given out during World War II to encourage women at home to fix things, rather than buy new. And then there is my remember board which I made to hold things I didn't want to lose in drawers.

Love my clock from Ikea, I can't remember for sure but think it was only £12
My lovely canvas, it only cost £2.50 from b&m bargains 
The two last pictures are of the seven dwarfs and Mickey and Minnie Mouse both made by the amazing Jim Shore. They are so well done. With lots of Disney memorabilia the faces don't look quite right but on every figure made by Jim Shore he has captured the characters perfectly. I also have two Tinkerbells, a Goofy, Pluto and Winnie the Pooh. I just love them.
So this is my amazing shelf. Holds my trinkets and the it was also made by my Uncle Andy many years ago.
This is Bonnie. She is 16 so spends more time on my bed then she does doing anything else.
So felt I should show you her too because she is pretty much part of the room.
This is my desk and Head Quarters. I spend most of my time at my desk doing my make up or hair, Or doing someone else's hair. Most things on my desk were presents so I don't know how much they were. My favourite things on my desk are my little suitcases. I keep my hair products in them. They were £20 from Ebay.

So that concludes the tour of my room! Would love to hear what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment