Sunday 30 November 2014

Looks and smells like a face cream. With a big difference.

Steam cream.



I like things that are different and steam cream is definitely different. How? Well most creams are made with complex molecules bound together by a powerful emulsifying which means that the cream just sit on the skins surface. Right still with me? So due to steam creams unique steam process the cream goes through the surface of the skin reaching the areas that really need it.
One of the many things I like about this product Is that there are atleast a hundred different designs, one for every mood. This cream really is amazing it is for your face, body and hands. I use it on my face of course but alsodon't laugh, my elbows. Yes i am 22 and I have old lady elbows. Well I did until my sister told me about steam cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment